Detonate Detonate

Hey, that's some good s**t right there! I don't want to be cancerous and just say that it is good, so here is some feedback:
The environment - You really did a good job, making the police sirens and the chatter. The only thing that I would personally improve is making the part a little longer and the chatter less decipherable. Yet again, just my opinion.
The actual song - You did a great job with the song, the song is catchy and very ambient, but still electronic. I would just tweak the song notes a little, because some of the notes are a little too high or too low-ly pitched. The drop is... uh... a drop alright. Just some more instruments would have been more enjoyable. That's all.
Summary - The song is a great ambient-electronic hybrid, and you gave vibes that I thought Xtrullor could only give. You really did make a fabulous song, and for that, you are rewarded with a rating of 4.5 stars. Keep it up, CSX!

The power of the brain The power of the brain

Lol

CubedĀ³ - Red Shift CubedĀ³ - Red Shift

Could you please make a longer version of this? Its B E A U T I F U L ;3;

Thomas the Dank Engine. Thomas the Dank Engine.

3dank5me. I'm going to make a GD stage using this, because we all need more dank in our lives. 5 stars, because its actually a good remix. Kek

Hill Top Zone - Orchestrated Hill Top Zone - Orchestrated

This is a great remix of Hill Top! I love it so much! I played sonic 2 a little while ago and I personally love this song! Best.

This Game RmX Off Vocal This Game RmX Off Vocal

This song is both classical with the piano, but crazily techno with everything else. Perfect blend of real and digital. One of the best remixes I've heard in a LONG time!